Monday, June 02, 2008

PROBARs


A sampling of the new PROBAR Sweet and Savory line: sesame goji, cocoa pistachio, kettle corn, cherry pretzel, and maple pecan. Soft, sweet, and genuinely sweet and savory! They taste better than other bars I've had, probably because most of them have chocolate and plenty of sweet stuff. And they look better too - you can actually see all the ingredients. My favorites were maple pecan and cocoa pistachio, both of which really tasted like their main ingredients.

6 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Glad to hear that the Maple Pecan flavor is good, since that one sounds the tastiest to me.

Amy said...

Yes, I got the probars too, and maple pecan was my favorite by far. I also liked sesame goji.I didn't think the pistachio one had enough flavor, though. I was hoping it would taste more like pistachio ice cream.

bazu said...

I am about to post my review of these right now!

Anonymous said...

A very belated comment but thanks for the favorable review. Glad you liked them.

We're tweaking a few of the flavors as a result of yours and others' feedback so we really appreciate it!

Amazing Columbian fruit and food. What a cool trip.

josh said...

glad that the feedback is useful!

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious!